Thursday, November 8, 2007

???HTML???

If the title doesn't clue you in on my experience with HTML I will break it down for you. There is no experience what so ever!!!


I know it cheesy but I though it was hilarious!

To be honest when I first started this class and found out we would be blogging I wasn't really looking forward to it. I had never blogged before I had only just heard about it.

Taking this class has allowed me to advance in my knowledge of new internet technology and be more confident with the subject.

I really enjoyed how we used blogger to do our assignments. It was very creative and inspiring to do something different and not the same ol' same ol' book work.

3 comments:

Cardinel Butler said...

Great photo. I was kind of indifferent about the idea too but it has been a riviting experience to read what thoughts and knowledge we get from the same materials we read. Creativity is the key to a strong conviction.

Barbara said...

Now I don't feel so bad, I'm not the only one who will be new to the idea of web page building, html codes and all that stuff that goes along with it. Good luck.

nespitia said...

AHH!! Nice picture, haha. It been forever since I've worked with HTML codes aside from myspace, but this class has helped me open my eyes to new things as well.